Middle of the week “takes” because I just didn’t get it together on Friday.
This past weekend it finally snowed here. After 6 weeks of yo-yo weather- cold and dry, warm and rainy, cold and rainy, by turns- we got a very little snow. Therefore, I had to rush around with the iToy and document it.
1. At my house we neglected to do the final lawn mow before the snow.
2. I took most of these pictures on Sunday, ‘though the snow/ice arrived Friday night.
3. Snow on the blooming camellias
4. Too bad the camera on the iToy can’t zoom.
5. The iToy camera still impresses, even without zoom.
Kudos to everyone who came out for the March for Life and stood out in this weather for hours!
6. Obligatory winter scene
7. On winter days, it is nice to admire the snow from inside.